Friday, February 27, 2009
:) Miss me? Ok, so, I've not been doing the diet thing. (Surprise, surprise?!?)
Life is just going. Homeschooling my kids. Tending to Maximus. Man! I just don't remember time going by this fast when I was a kid. One day leads to another and then it was like, "whoa, where'd it go?"
Speaking of Maximus....

Can you believe how big he is now? He weighs just over 5 lbs now. He's my little booger. Love him! He needs a professional grooming/trim up, but he's still a cutie to me.
Thrive is/was good. I do need the accountability, but with the economy, I just can't fork it over right now. Dh has taken over the checking account and bills. LOVE it! Lot less stress for me. Now he knows how much $$ we have and when we can spend it.
Well. That is my update for now. Maybe I still have a reader or two that checks on me from time to time. If not, I totally understand. ;)







2 comments:
I love Maximus's comparison shot. He sure has grown. He's so adorable! Why does he need a grooming? Are you going to keep him in a puppy cut?
Aww. Thank you. It really is amazing when you see progression pictures. I can't even remember him being so tiny. I actually want to see him in his full coat. I am mainly taking him to the groomers for personal hygiene I guess? lol He really is becoming a "fur butt" lol I try to comb him at least once or twice a day. He still doesn't care much for a ninja knot, but I'm still working with him. I do love the puppy cuts, but I am also curious to see how he looks with "long, flowing hair". ;)
Post a Comment