Quick Update

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Got on the scale this a.m. and it was down slightly to 291. something. That made me happy. That was without trying too. Just upping my glucophage to 3x's a day. Doing well with remembering my meds, although, today I was late eating lunch and still need to take it.

Last week was hectic. Dh was on vacation, as were the boys, so we spent the week doing fun family things and cleaning the yard up. We got a couple of days fishing in. Although our first trip was slightly tragic when I ended up with a trip to the ER to get a fish hook out of my finger. My dd fell off the pier while I was worming my hook. I yelled at ds10 to get the hook out as I tried to get dd out of the water and he thought I meant "grab the pole". Needless to say, barb and all went in my finger. Dd is fine though. I got to her fast enough. She kept her head up out of the water, except the initial fall in. It was almost like she jumped in. Later she said that she wanted to put her shoes in the water like me (I was hanging my feet over the pier). Another life lesson learned, praise the Lord it wasn't a tragic ending.

Ok, so I'm at my mom's. I need to help ds7 finish his homework and then head home and get ready for church. Til next time.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness Kendra! I'm SO glad she is alright and bless your heart. I know that must have been a painful trip to the ER. *hugs*