What I have been up to

Monday, December 17, 2007

Well, tis the season, and it seems like every day I'm going shopping or doing something along those lines. The kids will be out of school Friday, so I need to be rounding things up. Not to mention that Christmas is a week away (ACK!!!).

I'm feeling the need to be back on track. I hate not fitting well into clothes (i.e. clothes getting looser). Feeling the need and doing it though, eh, not so much. I told myself after Christmas, I'm doing it. I am SO ready.

The pups are getting bigger. I need to take more pictures. Oh! We named the new puppy Kaleigh (Cal-Lee). She is so full of energy. She jumps completely off the ground, but she looks like she is jumping on a trampoline. She is SO much fun. Kenna is our chewer. She nips a lot. I hope she outgrows it. She is very jealous. She can't stand it if Kaleigh is getting attention. Alas, Kenna is my baby girl so I always have to pick her up and love on her.

The goats are doing well too. We are adjusting to Gizmo, or vice versa. lol I think we will be having a baby/babies around the 1st of May. We shall see.

If I don't get back here before Christmas, I want to go ahead and wish all my blog readers a very Merry Christmas.

1 comments:

Honi said...

hope u have a great holiday i bet the pups are adorable.. fun to watch them grow I am sure