Saturday, December 29, 2007
So, seriously, I love my kids, but two weeks off from school??? What was the school system thinking??? lol I'll deal, but, of all times for it decided to "catch up" our below normal water levels. Eh, I'll stop complaining about the rain.....we really do need it. Of course, my plants outside needed it worse this past Summer...there I go again, for real, I'll stop now. (giggle)
I did get some great pictures of the kids the other day. It was overcast outside. Those are the best picture days. Gggr, I tried to upload the picture three times and for some reason it isn't working. Ahh well, maybe next time.
I know I need to get back on track. I know it won't be long. I just dread the sugar withdrawal day. Anyone know any remedies to avoid this process? I usually have a sick headache and just feel like pure crap all day. I drank four cokes yesterday and working on my second one for today. I don't know what is up with my addiction of sugary soft drinks. I like some diet drinks, but I always regress back to the "real" stuff whenever I get off track. ALWAYS.
I need to go to my mom's and pick some greens Monday. I love fresh mixed greens (course, I add sugar and bacon grease to mine). It is tradition in the south (hmm, maybe every where else too?) to eat greens and black eyed peas on New Years Day. It is supposed to bring good luck and prosperity to the New Year, or some thing like that. I'll take all I can get. That is for sure.
Oh, last Saturday we found out we would have to replace our hot water heater. We bought it and everything to replace it on Christmas Eve and then dh installed it on Christmas Day. Merry Christmas to us.
The kids are ready for supper. Maybe if they eat early, they'll be ready for bed early...Wishful thinking.







2 comments:
Are you drinking enough water? I'm not a soda drinker at all but I've noticed that if I'm out and dehydrated ie: not enough or any water for the day, then I'll want a soda. I'm convinced it's because of all the sodium in them. It is a beverage to help teh thirst but the sodium also makes you retain water since yo uaren't getting enough. Just a though in case it sounds like you too.
I haven't been drinking any water unfortunately. Well, only the water from my melted ice in my iced coke. lol I think you are right though.
Post a Comment