Twas the Night Before Weigh-In...

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I feel like such an over-achiever this week. I mean, heck! I should already be at goal for all the hard work and thought I have put in my meals this week. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper when I tried to get into some clothes this a.m. for church, and hoping I could wear one of my "snug" outfits comfortably. BAH! It's ok though. Rome wasn't built in a day. I've done very well this week. It will take a few more before my clothes start to notice it. ;)

I have been bad this week, as in, I took a peek at the scale again this a.m. I was 2 lbs less than Friday. Wonder if I can pull more off by tomorrow night??? ha. It's all still good. I'm just going to keep on keeping on. I'm the only one that can stop myself.

I am worried about our Church Christmas party/supper. I haven't decided whether to make it a blow it day, or keep on the straight and narrow. I could just make it a blow it meal maybe? I'll play it by ear. I don't want to sabotage the whole week for one meal.

It totally sucks that groceries cost so much to eat healthy. There should be a law against it!

Thirty more minutes before I can go to bed! (We have to wait 3 hours after our last meal) I'm SO ready! This has been a long day. G'Night!

0 comments: